Free up space
Mobile container data centers are compact and take up far less space than traditional buildings no matter the location. They are specially designed for optimal performance and have a higher density per rack than conventional data facilities.
Easy to deploy
Deeray data center containers are built and tested in the factory. All subsystems, such as UPS, power distribution, battery, cooling, racks and more, are well integrated, which enables quick construction.
With the fully modularized design concept, container data centers are highly flexible and much easier to expand or reconfigure than traditional data centers.
Made energy efficient
Cooling can represent up to 40% of a data center’s total energy consumption. For this reason, the data center solution adopts hot/cold aisle containment architecture and high-efficient in-row cooling to increase cooling capacity utilization and eliminate hot spots.
1. Basic data
(1) 20ft standard widened container height cabinet (6096 * 2591 * 2896mm), 40ft standard widened container height cabinet (12192 × two thousand five hundred and ninety-one × 2896mm）。
(2) The maximum load of each rack is 10KW
(3) Maximum IT load of container: 60KW
(4) Applicable to all servers with depth not exceeding 800mm
2. Internal structure
(1) Fire extinguishing device: It is filled with fire extinguishing gas and can automatically spray gas to extinguish fire when the temperature or smoke in the data center exceeds the standard.
(2) Rack: used to place the server.
(3) Passage door: connecting door of cold and hot passages.
(4) Power distribution cabinet: supply power to the system.
(5) Weak current trunking: used for weak current wiring.
(6) Strong wire slot: used for strong current wiring.
(7) Rack mounted air conditioner: used for data center cooling.
3. External structure
(1) Outdoor unit of air conditioner: a part of the refrigeration system, which plays the role of heat dissipation.
(2) Door: the door to and from the machine room.
(3) Access control: When people enter the data center, they need to swipe their cards/passwords/fingerprints.
(4) Air release indicator lamp: This lamp housing is used when the fire fighting system discharges fire extinguishing gas.
(5) Audible and visual alarm lamp: this lamp is on when the temperature or smoke in the container data center exceeds the set value.
(6) Louver: for heat dissipation and exhaust.
(7) Inlet hole: inlet for strong and weak wires.
(8) Air inlet shutter: fresh air inlet of the machine room.